Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall update

well, I've got a bit of the cyclocross blues. Which isn't very ideal, because I love cross. I'll explain...

Basically, I didn't get a Cross bike this year. Dunno why, I tried at the last minute, but it just didn't pan out. I was pretty smoked at the end of the mtb season, then I just never trained for cross. I wasn't really concerned at the time, but now that all the racing is going on, I'm somewhat jealous. Well, I shouldn't dwell on the negatives.

I've been getting out on lots of amazing road rides. The leaves have been changing colour in a spectacular manner, plus, I've gotten a job at lululemon. Yep, you read right! I just started working, but I have to say that it is quite awesome. Lots of fun perks, and cool people to work with. Overall, its a very pleasurable place to work, and the yoga focus seems to be complimenting my training quite well.

out for now... all you 'crossers out there, enjoy that searing pain in your lungs for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment